Any time or date stated for delivery is an estimate only. Raysan Direct will make every effort to dispatch goods on time, but due to circumstances beyond our control, we cannot guarantee next day delivery.
Important Delivery Notes:
- An order placed after 3:00pm, may not be shipped until the next business day.
- Most orders are shipped the same day they are placed if all the products are in stock.
- Orders placed for Overnight Delivery are usually delivered on the next business day. For example, orders placed on Friday morning are normally shipped on Friday, and delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday are normally shipped on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- Most orders we ship requires a signature on delivery.
- Orders may be left at your doorstep or neighbour at the discretion of courier.
- Raysan Direct does not deliver to PO Boxes.
Delivery to a Different Address
We understand that many households work during the day and are therefore unavailable to take courier deliveries. We will deliver to a different address to that registered for your payment method following a manual verification. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that such orders will be accepted as it is subject to security checks
Orders over £1,500
Purchase order confirmation will need to be sent in on headed paper if for a company purchase. For all consumer purchases an order confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided on checkout. You must reply to this email with your permission to proceed with the order.
Delivery Charges (Mainland UK)
Standard Delivery (3-7 working days)
Free over £100 ex VAT
Next Day Delivery (1-2 business days)
£6.99 for orders over £100 ex VAT
Order and collect from trade counter
Bulky items & Pallet delivery
Emailed after order confirmation
Calculated on checkout
* Up to 25kg. Delivery charges may vary after 25kg . There may be a surcharge on such deliveries which will be notified to your via email.
Damaged / Missing Items / Wrong Items
Nearly all our orders arrive on time and in the same excellent condition they left our warehouse. However items can get damaged about in transit and whilst often it is only the packaging that is damaged, the products themselves are occasionally damaged. Items also occasionally get misrouted or lost in transit.
If damage is noticed at point of delivery the order can be refused and returned with the driver. Any damages, missing parts or wrong items has to be reported within 24 hours of delivery in order for us to accept a free return and full refund.
We ship to over 60 countries worldwide. International order are normally shipped using Fedex, DHL or Trakpack depending on the size of the item. Delivery charges are automatically calculated on checkout upon entering your delivery address
About Customs, Duties & Taxes
When ordering from Raysan Direct, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United Kingdom may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Raysan Direct has no control over these charges, nor can Raysan Direct predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID
- Countries that require an identification number include: Brazil, Chile, China, Ecuador, India, Israel, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey.